– Registration period is closed. We will contact all applicants as soon as possible –
Zuiver calls upon design students and recent graduates from the Netherlands, France, Germany and Belgium to apply for the Zuiver Scholarship 2021. Together with Evelien Reich, editor-in-chief of ELLE Decoration Netherlands, Zuiver’s Creative Director Caroline van Velze will select one winner based on their portfolio. Designs that incorporate sustainability are preferred, for example in material use and/or function.
The winner will spend several weeks (Summer 2021) at a Zuiver manufacturer abroad to develop one or more exclusive products and experience the entire process from design to end product. ELLE Decoration will follow the winner during this process. Designers can apply until Monday 22 March 2021.
WINNING THE SCHOLARSHIP / WHAT YOU CAN WIN:
– The product is added to the Zuiver collection, which is sold worldwide
– A royalty contract with Zuiver
– Comprehensive coverage of expenses (incl. travel and accommodation costs)
– Intensive support & guidance from the Zuiver design team
– Professional photo shoot of end product and designer
– Product showcased on the Zuiver stand during Maison & Objet in Paris
– Exposure in ELLE Decoration Netherlands
– International PR exposure via social media and Zuiver press releases
If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Scholarship 2021” in the subject line.