ZUIVER SCHOLARSHIP 2019
Zuiver calls upon design students and recent graduates (who graduated in the past two years) to apply for the Zuiver Scholarship 2019. Together with Evelien Reich, editor-in-chief of ELLE Decoration Netherlands, Zuiver’s Creative Director Caroline van Velze will select two winners based on their portfolios. Designs that incorporate sustainability are preferred, for example in material use and/or function.
The winners will spend several weeks (Summer 2019) at a Zuiver manufacturer to develop one or more exclusive products and experience the entire process from design to end product. ELLE Decoration will follow the winners during this process. Designers can apply until Friday 7 June 2019.
WINNING THE SCHOLARSHIP / WHAT YOU CAN WIN:
– The product is added to the Zuiver collection, which is sold worldwide
– A royalty contract with Zuiver
– Comprehensive coverage of expenses (incl. travel and accommodation costs)
– Intensive support & guidance from the Zuiver design team
– Professional photo shoot of end product and designer
– Product showcased on the Zuiver stand during Maison & Objet in Paris
– Exposure in ELLE Decoration Netherlands
– International PR exposure via social media and Zuiver press releases
If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com with “Scholarship 2019” in the subject line.